Introduction - Also available in Español
Welcome to the Advanced Election Night Interface. This new service allows you to create
your own custom view of election returns as they are reported. Simply select the races and/or propositions
of interest and play. After the polls close, the results will be automatically updated throughout the evening every 5
minutes from the Secretary of State server. As the results come in, your personalized scrolling display
will be updated. Select the image below for a detailed breakout of the application interface.
- This application works best with Netscape 3.01 and above or Explorer 3.02 and above
- Minimum system config, WIN95, NT, MAC, 16-24Mbytes memory, display greater than 256 colors.
- Launch the JAVA, Advanced Election Night Interface at the bottom of this page.
- Initial Applet download may take 1 to 2 minutes depending upon connection.
This is only done once. Results are then updated automatically every five minutes.
- Select races and/or propositions of interest.
- Press Play
A more detailed explanation of the application is provided through this link.
NOTE: If you are connecting from an Intranet or place of business and pass through
a firewall you will encounter problems if the firewall does not allow JAVA traffic.